We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Version 3.3.0.0 Dynamic Symbol Sample has runtime error

Hi, Although the dynamic symbol sample compiles, it throws a Null Reference exception in the Initialize method at the line: this.Diagram.Model.PrintData.Culture = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("en-US"); It seems that the PrintData property is null. Is there an initialisation problem? Or has the diagram component changed? Commenting all the lines related to PrintData removed the problem.

5 Replies

ST Stefan Tsalapatis August 30, 2005 11:24 AM UTC

Version 3.3.0.0 Where is it ?

RD Richard Deverson August 30, 2005 11:46 AM UTC

Downloads, Products http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product.aspx

ST Stefan Tsalapatis August 30, 2005 10:51 PM UTC

Thanks, But I would like an answer from the support . I have a valid subscription and I am not informed about this Primary Release (not RC) as I saw in that page. I can not see it in Direct Trac . So I would like to be informed about this version from the support Regards

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team August 31, 2005 12:00 AM UTC

Hi Stefan, This is the RC version - not the final release. Thank you for using Essential Studio. Best regards, Daniel >Thanks, > >But I would like an answer from the >support . >I have a valid subscription and I am not informed about this Primary Release >(not RC) as I saw in that page. >I can not see it in Direct Trac . > >So I would like to be informed about >this version from the support > >Regards > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 31, 2005 03:06 PM UTC

Hello, We will look into the problem, and straighten it out for the final release. Thank you for having raised the issue. Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon