We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

When is V3.3 released?

We are due to ship our application at the end of September 2005. We are using v3.2.1.0, but would like to use V3.3 and inherit the bug fixes that are in that build. I have downloaded V3.3 from your site and it seems much better. I have found one major issue, however. The XP menu''s main toolbar does not paint correctly when a MDI child is closed. There is debris left behind until it is repainted. This problem can be demonstrated with your "XPMenusMDI" sample. Is this a known issue? Is the version I have an RC? When is it due for release?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 30, 2005 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Paul, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I do see this problem and have notified the Development team in this regard. We have logged a bug report Defect# 698 and will try our very best to address the same at the earliest. You could track the progress of this fix at the link shown below : Defect #698 - MDIChild form toolbar visible after the child form is closed We would like to inform you that the latest version v 3.3.0.0 will be released within 1 week. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Ebenezer.P

PW Paul Wardle September 6, 2005 09:02 PM UTC

I see that Defect #698 is closed. it says "No Code Change". Why is this? Which resolution details is it speaking of? There''s nothing in the defect''s details - "This issue has been resolved but does not require a patch. Please see the Resolution section for more details." But the resolution section says "This issue has not been resolved." I am getting rather nervous about the resolution of my problems. My product is relying on Syncfusion. My company has spent many thousands of pounds for Syncfusion licenses and your product''s basic functionality (docking and MDI menu merging) still doesn''t work. We started with 1.6.1. We needed to integrate docking but it didn''t work properly so upgraded to 3.2.1. That was even worse so we need to upgrade to 3.3. But from what we have seen from the RC, it still doesn''t work. Your "Featured Samples" don''t even compile !!!! If things don''t get sorted soon we''ll have no alternative but to ditch Syncfusion and find a better alternative that works.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon