We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Text Wrap, GridDataBoundGrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

33851 Aug 27,2005 04:46 AM Aug 27,2005 05:18 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Atith Pagdi
Asked On August 27, 2005 04:46 AM

Is there any way I can wrap the text in a GridDataBoundGrid cell? I''m currently setting e.Style.WrapText = true; in the PrepareviewStyleInfo event of the GDBG, but it isn''t taking care of this. Is there any way I can set this globally on the grid so that whenever some text isn''t fitting into a cell, then the cell height expands accordingly so as to accommodate the text within the cell? Thanks.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 27, 2005 05:18 AM

Try setting grid.TableStyle.WrapText = true; For me using version 3.x, PrepareViewStyleInfo works to allow text to wrap and you can see it provided the row is tall enough to show it.
private void gridDataBoundGrid1_PrepareViewStyleInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
	e.Style.WrapText = true;
}
Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GDBG_MultiSelect_13c5c7fe.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;