We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GGC, current row persistance against DataSourse

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

33834 Aug 26,2005 01:31 PM General Discussion 0
Tags: General Discussion
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On August 26, 2005 01:31 PM

I have a GGC that is bound to a table. No relationships are created. It is working in the listbox mode: ggc.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.One; When I navigate the grid, cursor in the underlying bindingManager changes: this makes sense. When a piece of code deletes the current row, from the table, this row disappears from the grid: makes sense, too After deleting the current row, cursor in the bindingManager changes to the next row in the DataTable, but grid shows that nothing is selected: this does not make sense to me. I can probably catch the event when table changes and make selection manually, but is there a simplier way? Thank you (using v3.0.1.1)

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;