We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MultiColumnComboBox Grid Width

Hi, When I hide the last column of the grid of the MutiColumnComboBox, the grid is shown with an excessive width. How can I fix that? Please see attached screenshot. Thank you mccb_8721.zip

5 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team August 29, 2005 08:44 AM UTC

Hi Ivan, The Width of the displayed column can be set using the code snippet shown: this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.Cols.Hidden[2]=true; this.multiColumnBoundCombo.ListBox.Grid.ColWidths[1]=this.multiColumnBoundCombo.DropDownWidth; Please let me know if this meets your requirement. Regards, Anu.

IV Ivan August 29, 2005 02:57 PM UTC

This is opposite to what I''m trying to accomplish. My grid has more then 1 visible column and I need the grid to shrink, not to expand the last column. Please advise. Thank you

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team August 30, 2005 09:12 AM UTC

Hi Ivan, After hiding the undesired columns,We need to Set column width of other columns to occupy the entire dropdown width.I am attaching a sample here. multicolumcombobox_5599.zip Let me know if this satisfies your requirement. Regards, Anu.

IV Ivan August 30, 2005 02:41 PM UTC

Hi I''m sorry, but the example you have provided does not help me. Please read carefully my previous post and take a look at the attached screenshots. Thank you. mccb1_1_8906.zip mccb1_1_1628.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 1, 2005 03:11 PM UTC

Hi Ivan, Please set the HScrollPixel property of the grid to be true to fix this problem. multiColumnComboBox2.ListBox.Grid.HScrollPixel = true; The difference in behavior when this property is set to true, is that the user has finer control when scrolling along the horizontal axis. When this property is set to false, a column is always aligned at the left when scrolling. Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon