We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GroupView margins

I''m using a GroupView control with large icons (bitmaps) and text labels. However the text gets shortened with ... even when there is loads of space on either side for it to fit. I''ve set ItemXSpacing to 0 but this doesn''t seem to change anything. When I turn Integrated scrolling on the problem goes away so I assume the space is being saved up for the scroll bar. However why is the space saved up on both sides and even when the bar is not shown? Integrated scrolling doesn''t solve my problem because my bar is stacked. It looks very silly because most of the times I don''t need a scroll bar and the labels are all cut off with loads of space on each side. Any thoughts?

1 Reply

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team August 26, 2005 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Miguel, The spacing is mainly created for the scroll bars by design intent. However, you could set the GroupView control''s TextWrap property to true, to wrap the text so that it won''t be truncated. Let me know if you need more assistance. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon