We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Distribution of compiled code

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

33767 Aug 25,2005 12:14 PM Aug 26,2005 11:58 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: EditControl
Brian Saunders
Asked On August 25, 2005 12:14 PM

I am evaluating EssentialEdit to be incorporated into a larger system and have written a small program that compiles to an exe. If I give the exe file to a colleague during the evaluation period (he doesn''t have a development environment) do I need to include any other files? Similarly, if I generate a dll that incorporates references to EssentialEdit, presumably it is also necessary to include an EssentialEdit dll during the load of the overall larger system?

Brian Saunders
Replied On August 25, 2005 01:08 PM

Oops. I should have read the documentation. Thanks anyway Brian Saunders Developer, WesternGeco

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 26, 2005 11:58 AM

Hi Brian, Thanks for the update. Please feel free to contact us if you need any other information. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;