We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CellClick or CheckBoxClick event does not get fired

Hello, I have a GridDataBoundGrid with multiple rows. One of my columns have CheckBoxes in it. My grid has a CellClicked and CheckBoxClick event. When I click from one CheckBox in a row to a different CheckBox in a different row, neither event gets fired. Is there a different event that I need to be using, or raising. Its almost like the first click is to lose focus on the first Checkbox. Thanks for you help Ken

1 Reply

KE Ken August 23, 2005 04:45 PM UTC

Never mind, I believe this is my own problem. I commented everything out of my events and the behavior of the CheckBoxes are what they should be. I must be doing something inside one of them thats causing the problem. If I am still having problems, I will re-post. Thanks, and sorry Ken >Hello, I have a GridDataBoundGrid with multiple rows. One of my columns have CheckBoxes in it. My grid has a CellClicked and CheckBoxClick event. When I click from one CheckBox in a row to a different CheckBox in a different row, neither event gets fired. Is there a different event that I need to be using, or raising. Its almost like the first click is to lose focus on the first Checkbox. > >Thanks for you help >Ken

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon