We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Grid background image and transparency

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

3359 Mar 14,2003 12:07 AM UTC Mar 14,2003 11:33 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Apolon Ivankovic
Asked On March 14, 2003 12:07 AM UTC

When I select a background image for a data bound grid, the image only appears on the background of the defined rows. This doesn't achieve the desired "look" when the grid only has a few rows. How can I make the background image cover the entire grid control area when it is only displaying a few rows? Is there a setting for increasing the transparency of the background image? i.e. so that it is only a faint image that doesn't impinge on the user viewing the grid data.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 14, 2003 11:33 AM UTC

> When I select a background image for a data bound grid, the image only appears on the background of the defined rows. This doesn't achieve the desired "look" when the grid only has a few rows. > > How can I make the background image cover the entire grid control area when it is only displaying a few rows? > > Is there a setting for increasing the transparency of the background image? i.e. so that it is only a faint image that doesn't impinge on the user viewing the grid data. Specify an alpha-value when setting the backcolor or the .Interior property of the standard-style or Table-Style. You can also do this for the area below the last row by setting grid.Model.Properties.BackgroundColor Example: grid.Model.TableStyle.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(64, Color.Window); grid.Model.Properties.BackgroundColor = Color.FromArgb(64, Color.Window); Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;