We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Getting Grouped Columns Information

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

33577 Aug 23,2005 03:55 AM Aug 23,2005 08:43 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Vinay
Asked On August 23, 2005 03:55 AM

Hi All, I am using a Grouping Grid and also use the Grouping function. Here I make ShowGroupDropArea property as true & drag column headers to get my grouping. My Requirement is to get all the grouped column information and execute a function based on the grouped columns & their order. My Question 1) How can I get the grouped header information with the order. 2) What are the events fired when a column is draged to Group Drop Area Thanks

Jayakumar Natarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 23, 2005 08:43 AM

Hi Vinay, 1. You could get the grouped column headers using this code, foreach(SortColumnDescriptor col_descriptor in this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns) System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine(col_descriptor.Name); 2. These events are fired in order: gridGroupingControl1.TableControlQueryAllowDragColumn gridGroupingControl1.TableControlQueryAllowGroupByColumn gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns.Changing gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns.Changed Best regards, Jay N

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;