We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Getting Grouped Columns Information

Hi All, I am using a Grouping Grid and also use the Grouping function. Here I make ShowGroupDropArea property as true & drag column headers to get my grouping. My Requirement is to get all the grouped column information and execute a function based on the grouped columns & their order. My Question 1) How can I get the grouped header information with the order. 2) What are the events fired when a column is draged to Group Drop Area Thanks

1 Reply

JN Jayakumar Natarajan Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Vinay, 1. You could get the grouped column headers using this code, foreach(SortColumnDescriptor col_descriptor in this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns) System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine(col_descriptor.Name); 2. These events are fired in order: gridGroupingControl1.TableControlQueryAllowDragColumn gridGroupingControl1.TableControlQueryAllowGroupByColumn gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns.Changing gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns.Changed Best regards, Jay N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon