We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How do I add a reference to the GridTableCellStyleInfo class?

GridTableCellStyleInfo

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 04:53 AM UTC

Hi You can add reference to the GridTableCellStyleInfo class using "Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping" assembly reference. Regards Mouli.

AP Atith Pagdi August 23, 2005 05:58 AM UTC

Thanks! That worked fine. Also, I''m trying the following code to disable make one of the column headers invisible in the PrepareViewStyleInfo event handler of the GDBD. GridTableCellStyleInfo style = e.TableControl.Model[e.Inner.RowIndex, e.Inner.ColIndex]; if(style.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.ColumnHeaderCell) { if(style.TableCellIdentity.Column != null && style.TableCellIdentity.Column.Name == "Product") e.Inner.Cancel = true; } However, I''m unable to access the e.Inner property of the event arg. Can you tell me what I''m doing wrong here? It''s really quite irritating. Thanks >Hi > >You can add reference to the > >GridTableCellStyleInfo class using > >"Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping" > >assembly reference. > >Regards >Mouli. > > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 23, 2005 06:58 AM UTC

Hi If your intension is to make the particular column header invisible , you can try the following code in the PrepareViewStyleInfo() event. if(e.ColIndex >= 1 && e.Style.CellType == GridTableCellType.ColumnHeaderCell.ToString()) { if(this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.NameToColIndex("Product") == e.ColIndex) e.Style.CellType = GridTableCellType.None.ToString(); } Regards Mouli.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon