We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Reg: Ctl+A

Hi, Please go through the sample which i have attached. In this example select few rows using mouse and press F3 and F4.(operation are fine) Problem: But, the same example press Ctl+A and the do f3 and f4 checkbox check and uncheck not happenning. Please give me solution. Thanks, Anna GGC_SelectCheckBox_3526.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 22, 2005 09:49 AM UTC

You are mixing 2 different selection techniques. >>this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Selections.Ranges >>gridGroupingControl1.Table.Records These are not the same thing. I do not know whech one you want to use because I do not understand what you are trying to do. Here is you file back with the ctl+A changed to use Selections.Ranges. I don not know if this is what you want or not. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_SelectCheckBox_8ba37f37.zip

AS Anna Srinivasan August 22, 2005 10:07 AM UTC

Hi, If i press ctl+ A , rows are not getting selected. My requirement: 1) select rows using mouse and do F3 and F4 operation for check and uncheck.(Working Fine) 2) Using Ctl +A select all rows and perform F3 amd F4 operation for check and uncheck. (it is not working) Do you want more clarification..? Thanks, Anna

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 22, 2005 10:42 AM UTC

If you want to see all the rows selected as in your original sample. then leave the current selection code in there also. But if you exprect the see the code you have that handles F3 and F4 work after you press ctl+A work, then you will also have to add the code I suggested above. Here is your sample back. I also added code under CurrentCellControlKeyDown to handle the 1st F3 after doing a ctl+a. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_SelectCheckBox_de2f9acc.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon