We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

QueryCellStyleInfo and multiple tables

Hi together, I have a dataset with to tables (e.g. "A" and "B"). Now I want to set for a special column in each table a special image. I have done something similar with only one table and the QueryCellStyleInfo event. Is it possible to manage this for multiple tables with a QueryCellStyleInfo event? For only one Table I used this event: private void gridGrouping_QueryCellStyleInfo(object sender, GridTableCellStyleInfoEventArgs e) { GridGroupingControl actControl = sender as GridGroupingControl; GridTableCellStyleInfo style = (GridTableCellStyleInfo)e.Style; if (style.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.RecordFieldCell || style.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType == GridTableCellType.AlternateRecordFieldCell) { //&& (e.TableCellIdentity.TableCellType != GridTableCellType.AddNewRecordFieldCell) GridColumnDescriptor column = style.TableCellIdentity.Column; if (column.TableDescriptor.Columns.IndexOf(column) == 0) { GridRecordRow rec = actControl.Table.DisplayElements[e.TableCellIdentity.RowIndex] as GridRecordRow; if (rec != null) { DataRowView dr = rec.GetData() as DataRowView; if (dr != null && dr["Type"].Equals("Standard")) { e.Style.ImageIndex = 0; } } } } } How can this be done for multiple tables? Kind regards Markus

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 19, 2005 11:11 AM UTC

You can test e.TableCellIdentity.Table.TableDescriptor.Name to see what table you are on.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 19, 2005 11:47 AM UTC

Thanks - this was the solution

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon