We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Row got focus - how to show?

I got a grid control and want to guide the user so that when he move the mouse over the rows the row under the mousepointer gets highlighted? Any clues? Best regards, Geir

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 18, 2005 01:32 PM UTC

One way you can do this is to use the events PrepareViewStyleInfo and MouseMove. Here is a little sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GC_HiLiteRowUnderMouse_ffccb312.zip

GA Geir Aamodt August 19, 2005 12:04 PM UTC

Thank you, worked very well! One final detail; I''m having cells that contains links, images, progressbars and so on, do you know if it is possible to make them look focused as well (Using the same procedure you showed me in the example). Best regards, Geir

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 19, 2005 12:26 PM UTC

In PrepareViewStyle info, you can try setting partcular properties on e.Style based on the celltype given in e.Style.CellType, but I do not if you will be able to get th elook you want or not. Another option is to handle teh CellDrawn event. There you can overdraw any part of the cell to change its looks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon