We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problems in Syncfusion 3.2.1.1

Is there any one who is using Syncfusion version 3.2.1.1 ? I can see quite a few scenarios that causes the application (that uses 3.2.1.1 ) to crash? Is there any one with a similar problem?

4 Replies

KA Karthik August 16, 2005 01:08 PM UTC

The problem occurs when I do the following 1) I Created a windows form + Syncfusion MDIBarManager.Add few menu items to the form. On click event of the menu item, I popped up a dialog. 2) When I invoke the menu using key board short cut, and close the child dialog, the whole application crashes. Below is the stackTrace and the error message Regards, Karthik --------------------------------------------------------- Error message - Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. Stack Trace - at System.Collections.ArrayListEnumeratorSimple.MoveNext()\r at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.MessageFilterEntryHelper.System.Windows.Forms.IMessageFilter.PreFilterMessage(Message& m)\r at System.Windows.Forms.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods+IMsoComponent.FPreTranslateMessage(MSG& msg)\r at System.Windows.Forms.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods+IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)\r at System.Windows.Forms.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)\r at System.Windows.Forms.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)\r at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)\r at SampleBugger.Form1.Main() in c:\\documents and settings\\e198461\\desktop\\cscrash\\samplebugger\\form1.cs:line 123" ----------------------------------------------------------

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2005 01:54 PM UTC

Hi Karthik, I have tested for this issue with our latest internal build (v 3.3) and was not able to see the problem.Please create a Direct-Trac incident if you are interested in receiving this build.We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Ebenezer.P

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2005 02:04 PM UTC

Hi Karthik, Please refer to Defect #457. This is a known problem with v3.2.1.1 that has been fixed. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

KA Karthik August 17, 2005 04:07 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply. I have already raised an iccident - 20429. what I am looking for is a work around, so that I need not migrate to some other syncfusion version (R3.3)? Regards, Karthik

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon