We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridConditionalFormatDescriptor and row header

I have got a gridgroupingcontrol and want to set the whole row for a special row header condition. Now I thought I could solve this by using the GridConditionalFormatDescriptor - something like this: // Set conditional style for rows GridConditionalFormatDescriptor fd = new GridConditionalFormatDescriptor("MyCheck"); fd.Expression = "[Status] LIKE ''Finished''"; GridFontInfo actFont = fd.Appearance.AnyCell.Font; fd.Appearance.AnyCell.Font.Bold = true; But now I am wondering what should be entered in the expression property to match the row header. For a simple column like ''Status'' there is no problem - but how can i access the rowheader? Kind regards Franz

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 16, 2005 07:55 AM UTC

How are you putting the Text into the row header cell? By default, the grouping grid does not put text in the row header. Are you using QueryCellStyleInfo to do this? If so, you can use QueryCellStyleInfo to conditionally set the style of all the cells in the row as well. You would check if e.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement is your row with the special header, and if so the set e.Style.Font.Bold =true.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon