We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Setting DropDownBarItem toolbar width

Is it possible to set a width for a DropDownBarItem toolbar item similar to the ComboBoxBarItem MinWidth property? Thanks, Sue

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 16, 2005 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Sue, Size property of the PopupControl container would allow you to change the width of the DropDown bar item.I have attached a sample that illustrates this.Let me know if this meets your requirement.We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Ebenezer.P DropDownWidth_4062.zip

SH Sue Harris August 16, 2005 10:42 PM UTC

Hi, I was actually trying to set the width of the item itself, not its drop down. ie the menu entry which says "DropDown". The reason being because I want to draw a different picture/text than that provided by the Text property. Thanks, Sue

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 17, 2005 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Sue, I am afraid such a feature is not supported in the current implementation of XPMenus framework. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon