We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

BUG in TabbedMDI ?

When using "RightToLeft=True" on mdi form i get "An unhandled exception of type ''System.NullReferenceException'' occurred in system.windows.forms.dll" When using "RightToLeft=False" evryting is working well...

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 15, 2005 02:09 AM UTC

Hi Kobi, Please let us know the version of Essential Tools that you are using. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

NS Naaman Shimon August 24, 2005 12:43 PM UTC

ver 3.2.1.0 trail it happens when i''m using maximized windowstate but only in rtl mode in ltr it''s working fine...

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team August 25, 2005 03:55 AM UTC

Hi Kobi, I have tested this issue with our latest Essential Suite build v3.3 Release Candidate(RC). The RightToLeft property seems to be working fine in that build. Let me know if you would be interested in receiving the build. If so, please open a new Direct Trac incident and request for the same. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Mano J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon