We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

arrow keys weird behaviour

hi, The arrow keys dont go to every cell in our grid. Say it goes from col, col2 then suddenly jumps to col10 in an erratic fashion.By going through the forums we checked for the enable property for every cell.It was set to true.The wrapcellbehaviour is also right.How to make it go from one cell to another. regards, catinat

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 11, 2005 09:48 AM UTC

What kind of grid are you using? Are you using our latest release? Do you have any columns disabled? What grid events are you handling? Can you see the problem in one of our samples, or can you upload a sample showing the problem?

CV Catinat Velmourougan August 11, 2005 12:51 PM UTC

hi, Sorry for not explaining the problem in detail. What kind of grid are you using? Grid Grouping Control Are you using our latest release? Yes Do you have any columns disabled? I have clearly stated that we have seen enabled = true for all columns What grid events are you handling? I think we are handling only querycellinfo But kindly wait I will test and then post the events Can you see the problem in one of our samples, or can you upload a sample showing the problem? We have a massive application and we may not be able to reproduce the same in a small sample.As we do a lot of related things.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 11, 2005 02:36 PM UTC

When you see this erratic behavior, are you seeing any exceptions listed in your output window? Is your gridgroupingcontrol showing nested tables? If so, as you arrow out of one table into another, there may be a jump as the column widths in nested tables are not necessarily matched.

CV Catinat Velmourougan August 12, 2005 08:09 AM UTC

hi, We dont see any exceptions. We do use nested tables. But even before we introduced nested tables in our code we had this problem.So we feel that this is not the cause. regards, catinat. >When you see this erratic behavior, are you seeing any exceptions listed in your output window? > >Is your gridgroupingcontrol showing nested tables? If so, as you arrow out of one table into another, there may be a jump as the column widths in nested tables are not necessarily matched. > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 12, 2005 09:34 AM UTC

I don''t have any further ideas on this. If you can upload a sample or tell us how to see the problem in one of our samples, we can debug it to see what is causing the problem.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon