We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Text edit features no longer working in design time environment

ISSUE: I have added three SyncFusion components (DockableWindows, XPTaskBar, and XPMenusBar) to an MDI parent form. Before I added these components to my application, I had no problems with the .Net development environment. After adding these components, however, several text editor options no longer work including automatic insertion of end constructs and smart indenting. (The Undo and Redo toolbar buttons also no longer work.) Initially, these options work but after time eventually die out. I have checked and these options are still selected in the Tools-Options window. I have looked into this a little bit so far and cannot tell what is causing these edit options to die out. (Can't produce this yet in a sample app.) Before I dig any deeper, I wanted to know if anyone has had a similar problem. If so, what is causing the problem and how can it be fixed. (I am using version 1.5.2 of the Essential Tools Suite; my application is written in VB.Net; I am using VS.Net version 1.0.3705) Thanks Charles

1 Reply

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team March 13, 2003 06:30 PM UTC

Charles, FYI, we haven't come across anything similar and we can't imagine how our controls could affect text editing in the editor either! Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon