We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBoxAdv

Arrg! This control seems to half implement a windows feature that I need to work for both alpha and number characters. If a dropdown (style: dropdownlist) has several entries that start with ''s'' and I type "s". A windows control will cycle through all the "s" entries (one for each keystroke). The Syncfusion control seems to do the same IF we are dealing with alpha characters. As soon as I add numeric entries like "01", "02", "03" repeatedly pressing "0" results in selecting "01" each time or if I have a blank line first, toggeling back and forth between blank and "01". Anyone know of a fix for this?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 10, 2005 02:52 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks for your feedback on this issue. This was a known shortcoming (see link to the bug report below) in the ComboBoxAdv that has been taken care of in our v3.2 releases. Defect #32 - Problem matching non-alphabetic entries in DropDownListMode Please upgrade to v3.2.1.0 by logging into your Direct-Trac account and let me know if you need further assistance. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 22, 2005 09:13 PM UTC

Great! We have downloaded the new version and will try it out next week.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon