We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid Rows

Hi Is there a maximum number of rows that the asp.net grid can display? I need to be able display up to 3000 rows (with up to 20 columns) of data at once (I''ve created scroll bars using DIVs for the users to nagivate the data). My query takes less than a second but the web page which contains the grid control takes a long time to load and when it does load, the page is blank. All works fine when I only have 60ish rows. Can you help with this issue? Thanks Chris

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 9, 2005 07:37 PM UTC

Hi Chris, Is there a maximum number of rows that the asp.net grid can display? >>> There is no limit but performance will be an issue as the number of rows increase. That is why we reommend users to use the Paging feature when they have a lot of rows. >>> I need to be able display up to 3000 rows (with up to 20 columns) of data at once (I''ve created scroll bars using DIVs for the users to nagivate the data). >>> a) The Grid needs to be optimized to display so many rows and the Grid team is considering this as a feature request. b) The new 3.3 version which will be out shortly includes ScrollBars support. >>> Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon