We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Synchronizing VisualStyle colors

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

32805 Aug 8,2005 01:18 PM Aug 9,2005 05:23 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On August 8, 2005 01:18 PM

Hello, I''m using the GroupBar in stacked mode and with the Office2003 visual style. I also have some gradient labels. I''d like to have the gradient labels use the same colors as the group bar Header colors, so when my app is run on OS''s with different styles the header and labels match. But if I don''t change the default colors (via Office2003Colors) the GroupView.HeaderForeColor and GroupView.HeaderBackColor don''t return anything meaningful. Am I going about this the wrong way? How can I get the actual default colors used in the header? Thanks! Keith

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 9, 2005 05:23 PM

Hi Keith, Please make sure to invoke Office2003Colors.UpdateMenuColors() method before using the Office2003Colors. This should take care of your problem. I have attached a test sample that shows how this can be done here. Please refer to it and let me know if this meets your requirements. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;