We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pivot Excel Feature

Hi Stephen, Good Day. I wanted to puchase 2 Licensed copy of Enterprise Edition of Syncfusion studio Latest Version. but i need it with full support of Preserving Pivot Tables in Excel sheet feature which is available in Microsoft office Excel. If you have implmeneted support for this feature please let me know so that I can proceed with Purchase formality. Thanks Nirav

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 8, 2005 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Nirav, The feature has been implemented in version 3.3 which will be released on 08/17/2005. A release candidate will be available within a day or two which should allow you to test the feature. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi Stephen, > >Good Day. >I wanted to puchase 2 Licensed copy of Enterprise Edition of Syncfusion studio Latest Version. >but i need it with full support of Preserving Pivot Tables in Excel sheet feature which is available in Microsoft office Excel. > If you have implmeneted support for this feature please let me know so that I can proceed with Purchase formality. > >Thanks >Nirav

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 16, 2005 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Stephen, I want to download and test Evaluation version of Enterprise studio 3.3 to purchase the licensed copy, can u tell me when the trial version will be released? Thanks, Nirav >Hi Stephen, > >Good Day. >I wanted to puchase 2 Licensed copy of Enterprise Edition of Syncfusion studio Latest Version. >but i need it with full support of Preserving Pivot Tables in Excel sheet feature which is available in Microsoft office Excel. > If you have implmeneted support for this feature please let me know so that I can proceed with Purchase formality. > >Thanks >Nirav

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 25, 2005 09:47 AM UTC

Hi Nirav, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I will request the sales team to send you the link as soon as an evaluation version becomes available for download. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi Stephen, > I want to download and test Evaluation version of Enterprise studio 3.3 to purchase the licensed copy, can u tell me when the trial version will be released? > >Thanks, >Nirav > >>Hi Stephen, >> >>Good Day. >>I wanted to puchase 2 Licensed copy of Enterprise Edition of Syncfusion studio Latest Version. >>but i need it with full support of Preserving Pivot Tables in Excel sheet feature which is available in Microsoft office Excel. >> If you have implmeneted support for this feature please let me know so that I can proceed with Purchase formality. >> >>Thanks >>Nirav

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon