We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

I can''t see the splitter tabs in the splitter demo

I compiled and ran the SplitViewsDemo in Essential Edit Samples. I can''t see the little tabs you grab to split the edit control. Aren''t they supposed to be on top of the scroll bars? Seems like a bug here.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 5, 2005 07:26 PM UTC

Hi Byron, Which version of Essential Edit are you using ? Also, make sure to set the ShowVerticalSplitters and ShowHorizontalSplitters properties to true to be able to see the splitters. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

BT Byron Tate August 6, 2005 12:15 AM UTC

using 3.2.1.0 and yes, the flags were set true in the demo, and in my code. Demo should work without changing anything.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 6, 2005 06:09 PM UTC

Hi Byron, Thanks for the update. I have created a Direct-Trac incident 20270 in this regard, and have updated you there. Please refer to my response and let me know if you need any other information. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

RL Ronnie Lu August 24, 2005 07:33 PM UTC

How can I search the Direct-Trac incident 20270? Returned nothing for this id. Thanks. >Hi Byron, > >Thanks for the update. I have created a Direct-Trac incident 20270 in this regard, and have updated you there. Please refer to my response and let me know if you need any other information. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 26, 2005 12:41 AM UTC

Hi Ronnie, Please create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and I will update you with the download instructions for v3.3.0.0 Essential Edit which has the splitter functionality in it. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon