We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Yet Another VS2005 Beta Question

I''m running non-source-code version Essential Grid (EG), version 3.0.1.0. I would like to work in VS2005, but I''m getting a memory exception on the License.licx file. Will I be able to get EG working in VS2005 beta? Do I need to purchase an update to get this capability? A few other notes, which may be important: 1. I purchased EG 9 months ago. 2. I''m working on a Virtual PC Image, so I had to install EG recently on the VPC 9 months after purchase. Thanks, Tom Z.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 8, 2005 06:53 PM UTC

Tom, there were a couple issues with 3.0.1.0 with Whidbey. You would need the source code for our assemblies to recompile these assemblies in order to get them working with whidbey. If you download the evaluation version of Essential Grid from our downloads section you can check things out with Whidbey in the meantime. There are still some issues in the latest eval with the designer. So keep also an eye on this forum here to be informed when we have our next release ready. Stefan >I''m running non-source-code version Essential Grid (EG), version 3.0.1.0. I would like to work in VS2005, but I''m getting a memory exception on the License.licx file. Will I be able to get EG working in VS2005 beta? Do I need to purchase an update to get this capability? > >A few other notes, which may be important: > >1. I purchased EG 9 months ago. >2. I''m working on a Virtual PC Image, so I had to install EG recently on the VPC 9 months after purchase. > > >Thanks, > >Tom Z.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon