We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Set summary column align to right

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

32506 Aug 2,2005 04:07 PM UTC Aug 2,2005 05:07 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Lan
Asked On August 2, 2005 04:07 PM UTC

Hello, I used following code to add summmary rows for all numeric columns. I want to make the simmary column align to the right. But it always align to the left Nay idea? private void AddSummary() { //create the average summary rows GridSummaryRowDescriptor AvgRow = new GridSummaryRowDescriptor("AvgRow"); AvgRow.Title="Average"; AvgRow.Appearance.SummaryFieldCell.TextAlign=GridTextAlign.Right; //create the minimum summary rows GridSummaryRowDescriptor MinRow = new GridSummaryRowDescriptor("MinRow"); MinRow.Title="Minimum"; MinRow.Appearance.SummaryFieldCell.TextAlign=GridTextAlign.Right; //create the maximum summary rows GridSummaryRowDescriptor MaxRow = new GridSummaryRowDescriptor("MaxRow"); MaxRow.Title="Maximum"; MaxRow.Appearance.SummaryFieldCell.TextAlign=GridTextAlign.Right; //create the tital summary rows GridSummaryRowDescriptor SumRow = new GridSummaryRowDescriptor("SumRow"); SumRow.Title="Total"; SumRow.Appearance.SummaryFieldCell.TextAlign=GridTextAlign.Right; int ColCount=this.gdBase.TableDescriptor.Columns.Count; for(int i=0;i

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 2, 2005 05:07 PM UTC

TextAlign specifies whether the text should be to the left or right of any cell buttons. To specify horizontal alignment, use: ....SummaryFieldCell.HorizontalAlignment=GridHorizontalAlignment.Right;

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;