We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Set summary column align to right

Hello, I used following code to add summmary rows for all numeric columns. I want to make the simmary column align to the right. But it always align to the left Nay idea? private void AddSummary() { //create the average summary rows GridSummaryRowDescriptor AvgRow = new GridSummaryRowDescriptor("AvgRow"); AvgRow.Title="Average"; AvgRow.Appearance.SummaryFieldCell.TextAlign=GridTextAlign.Right; //create the minimum summary rows GridSummaryRowDescriptor MinRow = new GridSummaryRowDescriptor("MinRow"); MinRow.Title="Minimum"; MinRow.Appearance.SummaryFieldCell.TextAlign=GridTextAlign.Right; //create the maximum summary rows GridSummaryRowDescriptor MaxRow = new GridSummaryRowDescriptor("MaxRow"); MaxRow.Title="Maximum"; MaxRow.Appearance.SummaryFieldCell.TextAlign=GridTextAlign.Right; //create the tital summary rows GridSummaryRowDescriptor SumRow = new GridSummaryRowDescriptor("SumRow"); SumRow.Title="Total"; SumRow.Appearance.SummaryFieldCell.TextAlign=GridTextAlign.Right; int ColCount=this.gdBase.TableDescriptor.Columns.Count; for(int i=0;i
1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 2, 2005 05:07 PM UTC

TextAlign specifies whether the text should be to the left or right of any cell buttons. To specify horizontal alignment, use: ....SummaryFieldCell.HorizontalAlignment=GridHorizontalAlignment.Right;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon