Is it possible to display a leaf node horizontal to it''s parent node of a tree similiar to the look of the GDBG treelines example ? For example:
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team August 2, 2005 11:38 AM
I am afraid, such a feature is not supported in the current implementation of our TreeViewAdv, and we regret any inconveniences caused. However, you might want to take a look at the TreeViewAdv databinding sample attached below :
Here is the databound TreeViewAdv sample and the required library.
Steps on how to use the sample:
1) TreeViewAdvDataBound_Lib has the implementation for the databound tree. TreeViewAdvDataBound_Demo has a sample that shows how this is used.
2) The contents of these files are in a subfolder in the zip files. When you unzip do so keeping the subfolders side-by-side.
3) Open the TreeViewAdvDataBound_Demo solution. This should have a reference to both the above projects.
4) Compile and run the solution before opening any designers.
5) Now close VS.Net and re-open the solution. You can now open the form in the sample, in the designer.
6) Take a look at the "Data" category of the tree control for some pertinent properties.
7) Our Tools User''''''''s Guide should also include a lot of information about this control (TreeViewAdvDataBound).
The following Grid samples are also useful in implementing multiple column TreeView like control :
1. \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\126.96.36.199\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\DataBound\Hierarchical\GDBGTreeLines
2. \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\188.8.131.52\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\VirtTreeGrid
Let me know if this helps. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.