We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

System.FormatException

When doing a ChartControl.Series.Add(series), i get a lot of System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.ParseDouble(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value, IFormatProvider provider) at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToDouble(IFormatProvider provider) at System.Convert.ToDouble(Object value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartDataBindModel.GetAppropriateValue(Object obj) and I can''t trace any further... any tips?

2 Replies

MC Martin Cyr July 26, 2005 03:16 PM UTC

Seems like it just needed an key column. Fixed, but now that it works, i notice that the Y axis labels starts one column too soon (I have the label for my first bar aligned with the Y axis line.

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team July 27, 2005 04:19 PM UTC

Hi Martin, Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention. 1. Error messages when Key column is not set: We will handle this situation so that more relevant information is provided. 2. Labels misaligned: This is a known issue with version 3.2.1.0 Please download the patch version 3.2.1.1 to fix this problem: http://www.syncfusion.com/squiffler/patches/v3.2.1.1/syncfusionessentialstudiopatchsetup.exe Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon