We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error in Bar Manager

Hi, I''ve just upgraded from 2.0.5.0 to the lastest version of Essential Suite. I''m having problems with the BarManager. When I try to add it to a form I get a number of errors. ''BarManagerConverter'' is unable to convert ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.MainFrameBarManager'' to ''System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.InstanceDescriptor''. ''BarTypeConverter'' is unable to convert ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.Bar'' to ''System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.InstanceDescriptor''. c:\Damien\Projects\Berri Order Promising Workbench\Berri Order Promising Workbench\Order Promising Workbench\Forms\frmMDIParent.cs(169): The variable ''resources'' is either undeclared or was never assigned. The toolbars of 2.0.5.0 no longer are working in my app. (I actually uninstalled 2.0.5.0 from my dev machine). Can someone please point me in the right direction to rectify this? Thanks very much in advance, DS

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 26, 2005 09:15 PM UTC

Hi Damien, Problems like this often occur due to old versions of the assemblies being loaded. Please check all the projects in your solution and verify that CopyLocal is set to false. This will guarantee that you''re linking to the latest .dlls. If you have any questions about this, please let me know. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

DS Damien Sawyer July 26, 2005 11:03 PM UTC

Thanks Gregory, That did the trick. :-) DS

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon