We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Data is not pasted on Destination sheet from source sheet in workbook using Range property of IWorksheet object

Hi Stephen, I''''ve been trying to copy data (90 rows) from source worksheet to destination worksheet in other workbook using Syncfusion tool version 3.2. I am using Range method of worksheet to copy and paste the data from source sheet to destination sheet.Below is the code: ExcelEngine vacEngine=new ExcelEngine(); IApplication vacApplication=vacEngine.Excel; vacApplication.Workbooks.Open("C:\\ExcelData\\VAC document.xls"); IWorkbooks m_objBooksVAC=vacApplication.Workbooks; IWorkbook m_objBookVAC = m_objBooksVAC[0]; // Create a sheets objects.` IWorksheets m_objSheetsVAC=m_objBookVAC.Worksheets; //Source sheet from where data is required to copy. IWorksheet m_objSheet_VACSource = m_objSheetsVAC["VAC & Total Return"]; //Destination sheet IWorksheet m_objSheet_VACDestination=m_Workbook.Worksheets["VAC & Total Return"]; sRange=o.DR_Range; iColSt=1; iColEnd=9; sRowSt =1; sRowEnd =100; m_objSheet_VACDestination.Range[sRowSt,iColSt,sRowEnd,iColEnd].Value2 = m_objSheet_VACSource.Range[sRowSt,iColSt,sRowEnd,iColEnd].Text; When I execute the above code it does not throw any error but data is not pasted to the destination sheet. Please let me know the solution for the same. Thanks, Nirav

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 21, 2005 07:32 AM UTC

Hi Nirav, I put together a sample based on your requirements. Please take a look at this sample and let me know if you have any questions. Copying Source Worksheet to Destination Worksheet_7581.zip Thank you for your Co-operation. Best Regards, Seetha. >Hi Stephen, > >I''''ve been trying to copy data (90 rows) from source worksheet to destination worksheet in other workbook using Syncfusion tool version 3.2. >I am using Range method of worksheet to copy and paste the data from source sheet to destination sheet.Below is the code: > >ExcelEngine vacEngine=new ExcelEngine(); >IApplication vacApplication=vacEngine.Excel; >vacApplication.Workbooks.Open("C:\\ExcelData\\VAC document.xls"); >IWorkbooks m_objBooksVAC=vacApplication.Workbooks; >IWorkbook m_objBookVAC = m_objBooksVAC[0]; > >// Create a sheets objects.` >IWorksheets m_objSheetsVAC=m_objBookVAC.Worksheets; >//Source sheet from where data is required to copy. >IWorksheet m_objSheet_VACSource = m_objSheetsVAC["VAC & Total Return"]; > > >//Destination sheet >IWorksheet m_objSheet_VACDestination=m_Workbook.Worksheets["VAC & Total Return"]; >sRange=o.DR_Range; >iColSt=1; >iColEnd=9; >sRowSt =1; >sRowEnd =100; >m_objSheet_VACDestination.Range[sRowSt,iColSt,sRowEnd,iColEnd].Value2 = m_objSheet_VACSource.Range[sRowSt,iColSt,sRowEnd,iColEnd].Text; > >When I execute the above code it does not throw any error but data is not pasted to the destination sheet. > >Please let me know the solution for the same. > >Thanks, >Nirav

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon