We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

resx problem after upgrade from v2.1.0.9 to 3.2.1.0

Hi, After I upgraded from v2 to v3 yesterday, my code compiled ok with development license. But when I moved the code and build it on the build machine (where a link license installed), I got errors like: D:\iManageBuild\IManage.1.0.1.2\WesternGeco\Syncfusion\Windows\Tables\Worksheet.resx Resource transformation for file ''Worksheet.resx'' failed. Cannot find the assembly Syncfusion.Grid, Version=2.0.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89. I then ran ConvertResx (for .NET version 1.1, consistent with my .Net installation) for the resx files on development machine. I got errors like: SystemIO.FileNotFoundException: File or Assembly name Syncfusion.Shared.Based, or one of its dependencies was not found. This is very confusing. Why do I get this error message? And why the resx files are not an issue when built on the development machine but not ok on the build machine? Best regards, Nancy

1 Reply

NJ Nancy Jan July 15, 2005 08:08 PM UTC

I re-install v3.2.1.0 on my development machine and the resource file migration tool works this time. I then moved the migrated resx files to the build machine. Build is find on the dedicated build machine, too. Regards, Nancy >Hi, > > After I upgraded from v2 to v3 yesterday, my code compiled ok with development license. But when I moved the code and build it on the build machine (where a link license installed), I got errors like: > >D:\iManageBuild\IManage.1.0.1.2\WesternGeco\Syncfusion\Windows\Tables\Worksheet.resx Resource transformation for file ''Worksheet.resx'' failed. Cannot find the assembly Syncfusion.Grid, Version=2.0.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89. > > I then ran ConvertResx (for .NET version 1.1, consistent with my .Net installation) for the resx files on development machine. I got errors like: > >SystemIO.FileNotFoundException: File or Assembly name Syncfusion.Shared.Based, or one of its dependencies was not found. > > This is very confusing. Why do I get this error message? And why the resx files are not an issue when built on the development machine but not ok on the build machine? > >Best regards, >Nancy >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon