We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Class diagrams for Syncfusion Essential Studio

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31727 Jul 13,2005 02:58 PM UTC Aug 17,2005 05:40 PM UTC General Discussion 5
Tags: General Discussion
Siva Vasanthan
Asked On July 13, 2005 02:58 PM UTC

Can someone let me know whether there is a class hierarchy diagram for Syncfusion Essential Studio, like the one for .NET framework and MFC? If there is one where can I find it? Thanks,

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 15, 2005 08:07 PM UTC

I don''t think there is one.

Igor Kashtelyan
Replied On August 11, 2005 01:49 PM UTC

It''s funny how one can develop a serious product w/o even having a Class Diagrams... It''s even funnier that many of us bought a product that doesn''t have those... >I don''t think there is one.

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 15, 2005 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Igor, We do have internal diagrams for different areas. However, there is no publishing ready version that is available. We will definitely look into providing one. Best regards, Daniel >It''s funny how one can develop a serious product w/o even having a Class Diagrams... >It''s even funnier that many of us bought a product that doesn''t have those... > >>I don''t think there is one.

Igor Kashtelyan
Replied On August 17, 2005 02:40 PM UTC

Great, I am really looking forward having one as we discuss extending utilizing the Essential suite. One of major hurdles that stops us from positively deciding on this issue is that we do not think we have a good grasp on the Essential classes (which would make us comfortable efficietly utilizing the software). I hope you guys will make it available with 3.3? Thanks. >Hi Igor, > >We do have internal diagrams for different areas. However, there is no publishing ready version that is available. We will definitely look into providing one. > >Best regards, >Daniel > >>It''s funny how one can develop a serious product w/o even having a Class Diagrams... >>It''s even funnier that many of us bought a product that doesn''t have those... >> >>>I don''t think there is one.

mtd_conseil
Replied On August 17, 2005 05:40 PM UTC

hi, I too would be delighted to have such a usefull tool. Sometime it''s long to understand all classes and even after weeks of working in a certain way, we continue to discover treasures. If you know what I mean. If we had known that before, we would have had a better understanding and quicker response through our development process. Regards, Mike >Great, I am really looking forward having one as we discuss extending utilizing the Essential suite. One of major hurdles that stops us from positively deciding on this issue is that we do not think we have a good grasp on the Essential classes (which would make us comfortable efficietly utilizing the software). >I hope you guys will make it available with 3.3? > >Thanks. > >>Hi Igor, >> >>We do have internal diagrams for different areas. However, there is no publishing ready version that is available. We will definitely look into providing one. >> >>Best regards, >>Daniel >> >>>It''s funny how one can develop a serious product w/o even having a Class Diagrams... >>>It''s even funnier that many of us bought a product that doesn''t have those... >>> >>>>I don''t think there is one.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;