We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridPrintDocument and Overflow

If I set the print range in the GridPrintDocument to selection and a cell is selected but the text overflows into a neighboring cell that is NOT selected, the overflow text does not print. How can I include the overflow text of a cell that is selected but the overflow is not? Thanks, Steve

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 8, 2005 10:20 PM UTC

I do not have a good suggestion for this. The printing will clip the output to the rectangle you pass it. One way I can think of to try to handle this is to enlarge the selection rectangle before you start the print process. Another way might be to copy the range to the clipboard, then have a second grid and paste the the range into this second grid. Then you could resizetofit the new grid to show all the text without flooding over the cell boundary which would avoid the problem you are seeing. This would take some work to get done.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon