We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Feature Request: Visual Studio Style Properties Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

31391 Jul 6,2005 03:56 PM Jul 7,2005 10:09 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Edgar Bergen & Charlie McCarthy
Asked On July 6, 2005 03:56 PM

As an alternative to lists of comboboxes and textboxes, I''m trying to make a control which will act like the Properties window in VS2003. But it''s sort of a pain; this would probably be a good element to implement in SyncFusion. Or is there already some documentation for this? ------ I''ll clip you, so help me I''ll mow you down!

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 6, 2005 06:30 PM

We ship a sample that drops a user control. You could drop a usercontrol holding a Windows Forms PropertyGrid if that will serve your needs. \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\3.2.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\DropDownFormAndUserControlSample

Replied On July 7, 2005 10:09 AM

My apologies, I didn''t realize that there is already a propertygrid component built in

Replied On July 7, 2005 10:09 AM

My apologies, I didn''t realize that there is already a propertygrid component built in

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;