We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change the mouse pointer on a datagrid column

Hello, i want to change the mouse cursor (default to hand) when i am on the first column (only the first) of my datagrid. i try this code and it don't work : Private Sub DataGrid1_MouseMove(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs) Handles DataGrid1.MouseMove Dim hti As system.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.HitTestInfo hti = DataGrid1.HitTest(e.X, e.Y) If hti.Type = System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.HitTestType.Cell Then If hti.Column = 1 Then DataGrid1.Cursor = System.Windows.Forms.Cursors.Hand Cursor.Current = System.Windows.Forms.Cursors.Hand End If End If End Sub

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 13, 2003 09:40 PM UTC

> Hello, > > i want to change the mouse cursor (default to hand) when i am on the first column (only the first) of my datagrid. > > i try this code and it don't work : > > Private Sub DataGrid1_MouseMove(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs) Handles DataGrid1.MouseMove > Dim hti As system.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.HitTestInfo > hti = DataGrid1.HitTest(e.X, e.Y) > If hti.Type = System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid.HitTestType.Cell Then > If hti.Column = 1 Then > DataGrid1.Cursor = System.Windows.Forms.Cursors.Hand > Cursor.Current = System.Windows.Forms.Cursors.Hand > End If > End If > End Sub >

AK Ankur Kalsi October 24, 2003 08:27 PM UTC

Can you please send me a sample code to do this?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon