We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AutoFilter GridGroupingControl

Hi, Is there an easy way to: 1. Disable the population of a filter dropdown with the values from a column it belongs to, so it would contail only "empty", "all" and "custom". 2. Intercepting the event when "custom" clicked? Thank you

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 24, 2005 10:14 PM UTC

Here is a forum thread that has a sample showing how you can customize the filterbar cell in a GridGroupingControl. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=25998

IV Ivan June 24, 2005 10:36 PM UTC

Thank you. According to this example I need to overwrite the FillWithChoices, something like this: private bool autoFilter=true; public override void FillWithChoices(ListBox listBox, GridStyleInfo style, out bool exclusive) { base.FillWithChoices (listBox, style, out exclusive); if(!this.AutoFilter) { int count=listBox.Items.Count; for(int i=3; i

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 24, 2005 11:38 PM UTC

In the method you listed, you can cast the style to a GridTableCellStyleInfo and from there you can get the column. Then you can conditionally change the droplist. GridTableCellStyleInfo tStyle = style as GridTableCellStyleInfo; string field = tStyle.TableCellIdentity.Column.Name;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon