We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Reg:Blinking Cursor

Hi, I am using gridgrouping control. How do i get blinking cursor in noneditable filed. Note: I am getting focus even if i click non editable field. This is the code i am using to make that field as noneditable: GridTableCellStyleInfo editableAssetStyle = new GridTableCellStyleInfo(); editableAssetStyle.ReadOnly = false;

2 Replies

AS Anna Srinivasan June 24, 2005 09:59 AM UTC

Hi, Sorry,I have added wrong code.This is the correct one. If yor remove celltype i am able to get blinking cursor along with selection. i need blinking cursor without selection. How do i do? GridTableCellStyleInfo readOnlyAssetStyle = new GridTableCellStyleInfo(); readOnlyAssetStyle.BackColor = Color.LightCyan; readOnlyAssetStyle.CellType = "Static"; readOnlyAssetStyle.Trimming = System.Drawing.StringTrimming.EllipsisCharacter; readOnlyAssetStyle.ReadOnly = true; readOnlyAssetStyle.AllowEnter = true; readOnlyAssetStyle.Enabled = true; readOnlyAssetStyle.Borders.All = new GridBorder( GridBorderStyle.None );

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 24, 2005 01:36 PM UTC

>>i need blinking cursor without selection. What do you mean by selection? If you do not want to see the frame around tthe single current cell, then you can try this setting. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior = GridShowCurrentCellBorder.HideAlways;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon