We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Essential PDF - Tables in landscape orientation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30807 Jun 24,2005 04:20 AM Jun 29,2005 11:31 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: PDF
Richard
Asked On June 24, 2005 04:20 AM

I am attempting to create a table in landscape mode. The table is larger than the page size, and has text following it. What I get is the table truncated, with a partial row, on the first page. Any ideas?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 29, 2005 11:31 AM

Hi Richard, This has been identified as a bug. I have logged a bug report and it has already been fixed internally. The fix will be included in the next release [July 11th]. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/pdf/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=465 Thanks, Stephen. >I am attempting to create a table in landscape mode. The table is larger than the page size, and has text following it. What I get is the table truncated, with a partial row, on the first page. Any ideas?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;