We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

c++ to vb converter

In a forum once either Guru or Stefan gave me a link to a page that will convert c++ to visual basic. Any chance anyone has that link? Second question is about your forum search. How come I cant search the forums by my name? I was trying to look it up myself and it only pulls up like 3 things and i know i have wayyyyyyyyyyyy more then 3 things posted on ur forums? Is there a way to search by name that I dont know of?? Like type in philip bishop because i always put that in the name field. Thanks in advance

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 22, 2005 06:09 PM UTC

Hi Phil, I am not aware of a managed C++ to VB.NET converter. There is a C# to VB.NET converter available here. To search by name use "PostedBy:Phil" (this is case sensitive and will not work if everything is all lower case). Best regards, Daniel >In a forum once either Guru or Stefan gave me a link to a page that will convert c++ to visual basic. Any chance anyone has that link? Second question is about your forum search. How come I cant search the forums by my name? I was trying to look it up myself and it only pulls up like 3 things and i know i have wayyyyyyyyyyyy more then 3 things posted on ur forums? Is there a way to search by name that I dont know of?? Like type in philip bishop because i always put that in the name field. Thanks in advance

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon