We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Event in GridGroupingControl

Hi, In gridGrouping control I want to update the values when the user moves from one row to the other. I am using this.gridgroupingControl.SourceListListChanged event. This works fine. But this event is trigering even when I use mouse to move to next cell in the same row. i.e. On mouse click also this event is trigerring. when i use the tab key and move to the columns in the same row this event doesn''t get fired. This is causing a problem in my application.I am doing some validation on this.gridgroupingControl.SourceListListChanged event. This validation is trigerring even when there is a mouse click on the cell in the same row. How to handle this..? Thanks, Prathima

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 22, 2005 04:43 PM UTC

Are you using this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MutiExtended/One; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.None; to use the record selection support? If so, this is causing the problem. I think we will have to fix this in our code.

PV Prathima Venkobachar June 23, 2005 09:13 AM UTC

Thanks for information. I have commented out those lines and it is working fine for now. Prathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon