We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unfiltered Autocomplete Control

I need this autocomplete control to show a list of everything in the datasource unfiltered. I am dynamically setting the datasource based on typed content. Whats the best way to do this?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2005 09:52 PM UTC

Hi John, There is no simple way to display an unfiltered AutoComplete. Any method to do so is complicated at best, and requires extending the class and altering behavior. However, our ComboBoxAdv and MultiColumnComboBox controls provide similar AutoComplete capability and don''t filter their dropdowns. You might want to look into using one of those two controls. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

JA John Agan June 22, 2005 06:45 PM UTC

Thanks, I''ll give that a try.. >Hi John, > > There is no simple way to display an unfiltered AutoComplete. Any method to do so is complicated at best, and requires extending the class and altering behavior. > > However, our ComboBoxAdv and MultiColumnComboBox controls provide similar AutoComplete capability and don''t filter their dropdowns. You might want to look into using one of those two controls. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon