We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Unfiltered Autocomplete Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30661 Jun 21,2005 01:20 PM Jun 22,2005 02:45 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
John Agan
Asked On June 21, 2005 01:20 PM

I need this autocomplete control to show a list of everything in the datasource unfiltered. I am dynamically setting the datasource based on typed content. Whats the best way to do this?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 21, 2005 05:52 PM

Hi John, There is no simple way to display an unfiltered AutoComplete. Any method to do so is complicated at best, and requires extending the class and altering behavior. However, our ComboBoxAdv and MultiColumnComboBox controls provide similar AutoComplete capability and don''t filter their dropdowns. You might want to look into using one of those two controls. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

John Agan
Replied On June 22, 2005 02:45 PM

Thanks, I''ll give that a try.. >Hi John, > > There is no simple way to display an unfiltered AutoComplete. Any method to do so is complicated at best, and requires extending the class and altering behavior. > > However, our ComboBoxAdv and MultiColumnComboBox controls provide similar AutoComplete capability and don''t filter their dropdowns. You might want to look into using one of those two controls. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;