We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Getting current changes in gridGroupingControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30629 Jun 21,2005 12:12 PM UTC Jun 22,2005 09:03 AM UTC Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridControl
Prathima Venkobachar
Asked On June 21, 2005 12:12 PM UTC

Hi, In gridgroupingcontrol, I am not able to get the current edited column change value when the cellstyle is a combobox. I am using this.gridGroupingControl.Validate(); If I move from that column to the next column in the same row I get the current change.But when I am in the same column I don''t get. If the cellType is static I am getting correctly.for combobox I am not getting the same. Is there anything I should set..? Thanks and Regards, prathima I hv filled the combobox values from the db.I have given DisplayMember and ValueMember also.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 21, 2005 02:20 PM UTC

>>current edited column change value Exactly what event are you using to try to catch this behavior? Is this an event on the grid or on the DataSource? If I inderstand what you are asking, you can try catching TableControlCurrentCellCloseDropDown even, and there call e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ConfirmChanges.

Prathima Venkobachar
Replied On June 22, 2005 06:32 AM UTC

I am doing on the button click event. Previously when I had kept the focus on the editd column even the grid were not were not refreshing. After handling TableControlCurrentCellCloseDropDown event I am able to get the changes in the grid but not on the datasource I have bound to. When I do the getChanges of my dataset, I don''t get this change.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 22, 2005 07:38 AM UTC

In your button handler, try calling EndEdit on the CurrentRecord.
if(this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.CurrentRecord != null)
		this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.CurrentRecord.EndEdit();

Prathima Venkobachar
Replied On June 22, 2005 09:03 AM UTC

It works fine.Thanks a lot!! Prathima

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;