We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

No subject

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

3060 Feb 27,2003 11:45 AM Mar 5,2003 11:42 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Rajaraman
Asked On February 27, 2003 11:45 AM

Hi I am trying to create a custom style,format date entry control (not picker) I m using maskedit(syncfusion)box and set the property to 99/99/9999, i want to validate the dates entry in Keypress event? I am planned to use selstart,seltext,sellength in deiciding what should be there in month column maximum for example 12. Any direction would be helpful Thanks in Advance Rajaraman

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 5, 2003 06:20 AM

Hi Rajaraman, We regret for the delay in responding. The MaskedEditBox control can be customized to your needs by handling the MaskCustomValidate event. I will prepare a sample that shows how you can do custom validation for a date format and post it in the forum in a few hours. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 5, 2003 11:42 AM

Hi Rajaraman, I have replied to the other post you had made with the sample. Provided below is the link to the same sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/Uploads/MaskDateValidate.zip Regards, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;