We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdv question

I find the feature with check boxes on the tree very useful, but have a small design question: Is it possible to change the interior color of the check boxes? I have a tree on a blue background, and would like the interior of the check boxes to match the background.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 20, 2005 09:53 PM UTC

Hi Kjetil, Unfortunately, I''m not aware of any control with checkboxes that allow you to customize the background of the box. However, if you''re wiling to have slightly different behavior, it''s possible to use the image support of TreeViewAdv to simulate a colored checkbox. If you''re interested, I can throw together a sample. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2005 09:47 AM UTC

Hi Gregory. This is not that important. I was only thinking there might be a simple solution that I might have overlooked. I will rather save the offer to throw together a sample for a more important issue :-)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon