We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

using syncfusion diagram to implement raster editor like photoshop ..

I have made some prototypes using syncfusion diagrams but the performance seems to be very bad .. if the images got too large or too much .. is there a way to enhance the performace ? any comments or suggestions are welcomed .. best regards.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2005 03:52 PM UTC

Hi Seko, Can you please elaborate on the performance problem? Does diagram performance take a hit when the size of the image is large, or when you are using a large number of image nodes? If it is the latter, what sort of a number are we talking about? What kind of behavioral changes are you noticing? Is it redraw problems or node selection and movement that is being affected? If you could send us a sample that shows the condition, it will give us a better understanding of the situation. Thanks, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

MI mido June 22, 2005 07:17 AM UTC

i have noticed that the performance goes down when using multiple layers .. moving 6 images in 6 layers is a bit slower than moving 6 images in 1 layer .. you have any comments on that ? may be it is somehow slow coz i am rendering the nodes instead of the bounding rectangles while moving .. Best Regards,

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 24, 2005 05:54 PM UTC

Hi Seko, I tried to test this condition by adding a few BitmapNodes and Layers to the DiagramBuilder sample, but was not able to discern any difference in the node selection and node move performance between the layered and non-layered setups. See if you can isolate the performance drop in a sample that does not use your custom tracking feedback, and send the project over to us. Being able to view the condition will help us to work on the issue. Thanks, Prakash Syncfusion Inc.,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon