We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Tabbed MDI and tooltips in 3.2.1.0

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

30470 Jun 17,2005 08:10 PM UTC WinForms 0
Tags: Tools
TJ
Asked On June 17, 2005 08:10 PM UTC

Hi there. I''m seeing a few problems with tooltips in my tabbed MDI application, as of version 3.2.1.0. The first two points I can live with, but the last one is a bit of a problem: 1) Sometimes the tooltip doesn''t appear, or it appears and vanishes immediately. 2) Sometimes the tooltip doesn''t go away when it should - it stays there until you move the mouse over it. 3) If the tooltip is showing, it swallows your mouse click, even though you haven''t clicked on the tooltip. You have to click a second time to activate the tab. You can see this in the TabbedMDI sample program. Any ideas for a workaround (short of disabling tooltips?) Thanks, Tom

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;