We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

exporting grid values

I''m currently using version 3.0.1.0 of the grid. Is there a way to take exactly what''s visible on the grid and export the values to an excel spreadsheet? An example to demonstate what I''d like to do... A user''s grid is grouped by 2 columns (''A'' and ''B'') and there are detail rows under each column ''B'' grouping. If the whole grid is expanded one level, I''d like to export each visible summary cell (only) to excel. If the whole grid is expanded completely, I''d like to export each visible summary cell and detail cell to excel. I''m using the word cell instead of row here because I''d like each cell on the grid to be in a separate cell on the spreadsheet. Thanks.

2 Replies

AA Anthony Avella June 20, 2005 12:12 PM UTC

Hi. What is the status of this? >I''m currently using version 3.0.1.0 of the grid. >Is there a way to take exactly what''s visible on the grid and export the values to an excel spreadsheet? > >An example to demonstate what I''d like to do... >A user''s grid is grouped by 2 columns (''A'' and ''B'') and there are detail rows under each column ''B'' grouping. > >If the whole grid is expanded one level, I''d like to export each visible summary cell (only) to excel. > >If the whole grid is expanded completely, I''d like to export each visible summary cell and detail cell to excel. > >I''m using the word cell instead of row here because I''d like each cell on the grid to be in a separate cell on the spreadsheet. > >Thanks. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 20, 2005 04:58 PM UTC

It has been made a feature request. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=30449

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon