We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Accessing Page Number On A sheet

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

30282 Jun 15,2005 07:34 AM Jun 21,2005 10:11 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: XlsIO
Mohammad
Asked On June 15, 2005 07:34 AM

Hi , Q1. If I want to Put some information On page number 2 , How I can access a page by C# code? Q.2 Or If I want to add a new page to the entier work sheet , I want to know the page number How I can do this by c# code.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 21, 2005 10:11 AM

Hi Mohammad, Here is some code snippet with comments IWorkbook myWorkbook = excelEngine.Excel.Workbooks.Create(1); //Accessing first sheet IWorksheet mySheetOne = myWorkbook.Worksheets[0]; mySheetOne.Range["A1"].Text = "One"; //Insert one more sheet myWorkbook.Worksheets.Create(); //Accessing second sheet[Newly added sheet] IWorksheet mySheetTwo = myWorkbook.Worksheets[1]; mySheetTwo.Range["A1"].Text = "Two"; http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/insertingpages.zip Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi , > >Q1. If I want to Put some information On page number 2 , How I can access a page by C# code? > >Q.2 Or If I want to add a new page to the entier work sheet , I want to know the page number How I can do this by c# code. >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;