We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Font Style

Can we set the style of the keywords using configuration file like - Bold/Bold Italic/Italic, etc.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2005 01:50 PM UTC

Hi Bits, Yes, it is possible to specify the style for the font using the configuration file as shown below : Let me know if you need additional information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2005 01:54 PM UTC

Hi Bits, There seems to be some problem with the XML tags and the forum post editor. I will try copy-pasting it again below : I have also attached the document containing the relevant XML snippet here. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 20, 2005 06:55 PM UTC

Thanks, Guru, This is exactly what I want. But I am using an INI file and not an XML file. How to do this in INI configuration file

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 22, 2005 06:39 PM UTC

I got it. If we set the GroupType = 1, we get a BoldText. Thats all I need. Thanks, Bits [ColorGroup7] GroupName=Text Foreground=0,0,132 Background=255,255,255 ForeColorAutomatic=0 BackColorAutomatic=1 GroupType=1

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon